Thank you! Your inquiry has been received.
During normal business hours, our front desk staff will contact you to confirm your appointment and answer any questions.
- Appointments are usually scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
- Please review the instructions below.
All visitors must follow state and county guidelines regarding social distancing and facial coverings.
Do not visit if you are sick, have been sick or have experienced any flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days.
Your pet's age and vaccination history
- Dogs must be a minimum of 6 months.
- Cats must be a minimum of 4 months.
- Please bring your pet’s vaccination records.
- All animals should be fully vaccinated prior to surgery. We can give vaccinations at the time of surgery for a fee.
Your pet's health
- We are designed to accept healthy animals for surgeries.
- Inform us if your pet has any underlying health conditions.
- If your pet has recently been sick, it is better to reschedule the appointment.
- If your pet is currently presenting with symptoms of illness or has been diagnosed with a contagious disease, please do not bring them to the Shelter. Instead, please visit your regular veterinarian.
- If your pet is an ADULT DOG or CAT, no food can be given after midnight the night before surgery.
- If your pet is a PUPPY or a KITTEN, no food can be given after 6 am the morning of surgery.
- Pets of any age may have water up until 7 am the morning of surgery.
- You will need to drop off your pet between 8:15 – 8:30 am.
- Pets will go home the same day between 4 – 4:30 pm.
- Your total fee is due when you drop off your pet.
- Please have your ID available at that time as well.