Our Kennel & Cat Room SponsorsJoanne Bondurant
Every year, more than 500 animals find refuge at the Mendocino Coast Humane Society. In our adoption center, these animals receive necessary care with a loving touch, and remain safely with us in our kennels or cat rooms until they are adopted into a permanent home.
You can sponsor a kennel or cat room and help animals in need! Your tax-deductible gift of $300 helps provide a safe, clean space for a cat or dog’s temporary home, as well as give daily care and comfort to each animal who resides in your sponsored area. Demonstrate your loving legacy for animals and honor a pet or friend. For companies or community groups, a kennel sponsorship is a great way to advertise and demonstrate your support, or honor a valuable employee.
Your sponsorship is renewable each year, and your continued support enables MCHS to fulfill its mission of making a positive difference in the lives of animals and the people who care for them.
Sponsor a kennel or cat room:
- As an individual or family
- To honor or memorialize a loved one (human or animal)
- In the name of your workplace, business or community group
- To honor a special occasion
Your sponsorship helps cover these daily expenses for your sponsored area’s resident(s):
- Food and Nutrition
- Medication and Vaccinations
- Toys and Enrichment
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Expenses
For your donation, you receive:
- A personalized 8.5 x 5.5-inch sign on the kennel or cat room.
- The sign will remain posted for one year.
- Acknowledgment on the MCHS website
- A certificate of sponsorship